Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to my blog...

...where I will share blatherings off the top of my head, a few thoughts which probably took a bit more time to draft and still others which may just be rants.

I have been sewing since the age of nine and most recently have been drawn to the craft of "upcycling" which in taking something which in many cases is no longer a desired piece and altering it to create something new and useful. I love uniqueness and shy away from appearing like everyone else.

I work in the entertainment industry which simply means I am living on the outskirts of Tinsel Town and does not mean I am in any way a heavy hitter in the industry. I, like scads and scads of others (most of those in the industry) work at keeping it going with little say of how things are actually run. As a result, I find the need to be creative, have true creative freedom, away from what provides the funding for my true passion.

Again, welcome to my blog!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about leaning to dance in the rain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment