Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Mini wants to be a race car when she grows up...


While driving around in my new Mini Cooper something occurred to me...my Mini wants to be a race car! Why else would she have not one but two racing stripes. She's just an itty bitty thing (I actually had trouble finding her in the parking lot yesterday due to her tiny size!), and must long to be more like her cousin's, the BMW's. I know, BMW's aren't race cars either, but they most likely have more vvvrrrroooooom than Mini. I support Mini's desire to be a race car, after all, we must not squash the dreams of loved ones. I just hope she stays out of trouble with the law! Don't need any tickets. ...if she decides racing is not for her, she could always consider the Fire Department, she has the appropriate coloring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment