Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Never enough time!!

The holidays are here, I have not finished one gift and I'm exhausted!! So what else is new... My plan was good, I had every intention of making many gifts for Christmas this year. Bags, scarves, ornaments, crazy little doo-dads, etc. As they say, "the best made plans..." Actually, I believe I will look at it another way. Perhaps I'm not late, I'm actually very early...I'm working on gifts for next year!! I have tons of time to get my gifts made...for next year...right?!?!!! I keep thinking life will settle down a bit and I will be able to get a handle on things, but it just isn't happening. Oh well, shooting for next year...

On a separate note, I saw a screening of "It's Complicated"...not bad, started out slow but ended up being somewhat cute. Light, fluffy movie. Go see it if you want a 'feel good' movie.

On another separate note, was having lunch yesterday and noticed, sitting at the table next to us, Elisabeth Rohm. I didn't care for her much in 'Angel', but have enjoyed her a lot in her more recent roles.

Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment